The JBT Can Uprighter is an in-line conveyor device that reorients cylindrical containers from a side position to an upright position.
This is done by rotating the container end-over-end while it continues to progress in a linear motion along the conveying system.
- Separates each container from a continuous stream of containers
- Creates a significant gap between each container
- Rotates the container at its center of gravity to the upright position
- Functions with cans from 211 to 404 diameter at speeds ranging from 100-520 cpm
- Functions with 603 x 700 cans at speeds up to 100 cpm