Formcook® Combi Cooker
The Formcook Combi Cooker combines intensive conduction (contact) heat transfer with heated air and steam. Products are cooked on a solid non-stick belt that runs over lower heating platens with steam and forced air on the top to provide the required temperature and color development. It is a versatile large scale continuous “gourmet cooker” for the food processing industry.
The Formcook® Combi Cooker browns, sears, bakes, and steams a wide variety of protein and vegetable food products. The solid, stick-free product belt can handle wet sticky products as well as products in trays. With the optional product flip it provides superior browning and searing capability for minced and bone-in meats, irregular, round, and three dimensional food items.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Electric or thermal fluid heated lower platens
- Utilizes solid non-stick product belt with optional product flip
- No belt marks on products
- Provides superior browning and searing
- Cooking process combines conduction (up to 260°C) and convection (up to 280°C) heat transfer
- Develops a home cooked taste and appearance to food products
- Adjustable process control
- Ideal for portions requiring 2 to 15 minute cook time
- Extremely quick product change without stopping, cooling and cleaning between changes
- Maximizes productivity and UpTime®