Tomato Pinch Bed
The JBT FoodTech Tomato Pinch Bed operates in-line with all JBT FoodTech peelers at the highest volumes they produce.
In the processing line, the pinch bed follows a Rubber Cord Scrubber to efficiently remove peels with a patented combination of opposite rotating rollers. Spray nozzles and rotating brushes clean the conveyer on the bottom side. Side drip pans collect by-product into an auger for reuse and peeled tomatoes are discharged from the end of the Pinch Bed.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction with a sanitary long lasting design
- High torque hydraulic or electric drive motor offers flexible installation and operation
- 12 and 16 foot lengths with sensing and cleaning options meant there are multiple designs to meet production requirements
- Reversing racks on pinch rollers for self cleaning
- Adjustable rack and pinion drive assembly to ensure consistent close tolerance for peel removal
- Bottom rotating brush and spray nozzle to minimize peel and pectin buildup