AseptiCAL software is an advanced finite difference based mathematical modeling package for aseptic process development of low acid and high acid foods with or without discrete particulates. AseptiCAL accommodates 3-D Particulates, 2-D Particulates, 1-D Particulates and Homogenous Products.
- Developed based on the software life-cycle activities and recognized by US FDA and food industry for the aseptic process development for the low-acid foods containing discrete particles.
- Predict the core temperatures of the fastest moving particle, and calculate its lethality values and corresponding integrated lethality values at various locations along the processing system.
- Calculates required hold tube length for scheduled lethality, verifies sizing calculations and reduces new product development research stage
- Safe, immediate product hold assessments provide immediate process deviation analysis and reduce the production cost of deviations
- Optimizes aseptic processing time and temperature so savings can be applied to product quality, operational expenses and/or throughput