Health, Safety and Environment
Maintaining outstanding Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance is a core value of JBT Corporation and JBT FoodTech and JBT AeroTech. Our successful HSE performance has been made possible through the leadership and teamwork of all employees.
Our HSE responsibilities are directed by our HSE Vision, Policy, Strategy and Management System, which guide our businesses in the development of their HSE processes.
- HSE Vision
- HSE Focus in all we do.
- Increased business performance through excellent HSE awareness
- HSE Policy
JBT Corporation accepts our responsibility to protect the environment and the health and safety of our employees, their families, and the public. Health, safety and environmental performance are core values of the Company and will be managed as an integral part of our business to benefit employees, customers, neighbors and stockholders. All of JBT Corporation's employees are responsible for the Company's achievement of continuous and measurable improvement.
We will achieve our vision by:
- Conducting business in a manner that protects public and occupational health, the enviroment and employee safety.
- Striving to eliminate all accidents and environmental incidents.
- Making HSE considerations a priority in manufacturing existing products and planning for new products, facilities and processes.
- Complying with all HSE laws and regulations.
- Reducing emissions and waste and using energy and natural resources efficiently and intelligently.
- Working with our employees, suppliers, customers, contractors and partners to promote responsible management of products and processes.
- Encouraging constructive communication with our employees, suppliers, customers, neighbors and stockholders about managing health, safety, and environmental issues.
- HSE Management System
The JBT Corporation's HSE Management System is based on the continual improvement process of the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle utilized by such global standards as ISO 14001, for environmental management, and OHSAS 18001, for safety management. The management system is the basis for all site HSE process/program development and the Corporate HSE Audit program.