Whether you are looking to for help in the recovery of essential oils or removal of residual d-LIMONENE from your wastewater, JBT can help.
Helping you recover profits going down the drain
The READYGo™ d-LIMONENE system can help processing your needs in a number of places, such as:
- As a cost-effective method to recover d-LIMONENE for processors who are not prepared to make the significant investment required for a cold-pressed oil recovery system.
- As a supplement for existing cold-pressed systems, eliminating the need to invest in a costly expansion.
- To remove residual d-LIMONENE remaining in the discharge of cold-pressed oil systems and other waste streams, thus providing assistance to your waste treatment or disposal systems.
With a READYGo™ d-LIMONENE system, no longer do you have watch potential earnings go down the drain.
- Compact, skid-mounted design.
- High recovery rate.
- Low operating cost and efficient steam usage.
- Integrated automatic controls, including on-board PLC.
- Automated cleanup for minimal downtime.
Specifications & Utility Requirements
|| 18 HP
|| 6 SCFM
|| 85 psi
||950 - 2,600 kg/hr
|| 2,100 - 5,700 lbs/hr
||10 - 12.5 bar
||150 - 180 psi
|Feed Flow Rate
||9 - 22 m3/hr
||40 - 100 gpm
|Feed d-Limonene Concentration
||0.1 - 5%
|Cooling Water Flow Rate (on-skid)
||20 - 50 m3/hr
||90 - 220 gpm
|Max Cooling Water Temperature
|CIP Solution Requirements
||750 l / cycle
||200 gal / cycle
||Internet Accessible for Support
||One 40' hi-cube container